1. First sit in kneel down position with folded legs.
2. Both the heels should be outward facing. Toes of both feet should touch each other.
3. Rest your hip in between the feet.
4. Palms should be on both knees.
5. The spine should be straight.
6. Hold this position as suggested. Breathing will be normal.
Calms the mind and bring stability in mind.
Cures constipation, acidity, increases digestion process.
Those suffering from gas problems can practice immediately after lunch or dinner.
Helps to get rid of back pain.
Cures stomach disorder.
Cures urinary problems.
Strengthens the sexual organs.
Increases blood circulation.
It is preferred for meditation and concentration.
Helps to reduce obesity.
Strengthens the thigh muscles.
Acts as pain killer in arthritis patients.
A person suffering from joint pain should not practice this asana.